Well this is my very first blog entry and I have no idea what to say... LOL
Today has been a real reflective type of day for me. With my child about to make its debut in 3 weeks I have just been sitting around thinking... I have friends who do this all the time and have been telling me for sometime now that I should do the same... Now that I have all this time on my hand just waiting for my baby to arrive... I say why not...
I am not sure who will read this, how it will get into their hands but this is me people... You will either love or hate me. I am not asking anyone to agree with me, this is just a place for me to vent... There will be a time when nothing I write makes any sense to anyone but me and I am ok with that. I am not looking for critics on my life...
Maybe my thoughts, experiences, issues whatever they are will speak to someone... Maybe someone will read what I have something valuable for me or someone reading... I just ask that you do not come here to judge
No comments:
Post a Comment